Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Planting My Flag

What's Up Guys,

Well, well, well. First post on my new blog. Never done this before so I'm excited. This blog has been done for a week or so but I just haven't had the time to write anything until now.

Not a whole lot to say really on this first post but stay tuned. I am working on the second novella in the Code series and hopefully (fingers crossed) I can deliver it soon. I'll do my best to drop a few lines or some chapters here along the way and maybe do some other cool stuff.

From now on, I'll be announcing the tentative, then the official, release dates in the near future here, on Twitter, and on Facebook. You can find the links to follow me on this site. Also, you can sign up via email to be notified of any new blog posts from me here.
Thanks goes out to all of you who support this writing journey of mine. It's not easy to be a male author writing stories read by women but I'll do all I can to make sure this reading experience is as amazing and memorable as possible, so thank you all for giving me the opportunity to work on it a bit more. 

S.Brandon King

No comments:

Post a Comment